October 14, 2008

LESSONS ARE LEARNED!

Posted by < de pages >


This picture was taken somewhere in last year just after I was involved in self accident early in the morning when I was on the way from home to work as a morning shift. When I looked at my car that time, I felt that my car was looking so badly damaged (for me...) and luckily thank God that I’m still survived & still breathing till now hehehe... (^^,)>
I still remember vividly how I got involved in that accident. That time when I went out to work from home as a morning shift the skies were still dark & my surroundings were so cold since that day was still dawn yet raining heavily. As usually I drove my car in a moderate speed for about 80 – 100 km/hr though some people and my mom said that kind of speed are still fast, but frankly saying in that speed its legal in our highway and yet it’s also can take half an hour (sometimes it’s takes almost two hours) to get to my destination - my working place so it’s not a big deal for me as I was used to it already. The thing is what caused me to get into self accident was the road that we are used in that highway wasn’t in a good condition that time where its traps water during a rainy time yet it’s almost unnoticeable when the day are still dark especially during dawn and night time, though the speed of car is in range of 60 – 80 km/hr are also could caused the car to skid and turn around. Although some people I know, my family and friends were saying either my car turned so badly damaged or not the important thing is as long as I’m safe and only have minor injuries, but that such tragedy has caused me a phobia when I’m driving during a heavy rain regardless I’m either in a moderate or slow speed.

Despite of my tragic memory (for me) if we think in a bright side it also can give me a very good lesson not to drive more than 100 km/hr and to value our life and someone we loved plus someone who loved us... Yes... It’s true, it is such a pride for us to have and drive a sporty fast car yet if we drove it wisely it is more meaningful and gives us more pride to have such car. I still can feel it until now the experience how I feel during my car skidded and turned around, I felt so terrified to death although my mind keep reminding me to hold the car’s steering steadily. What if I drove my car more than 100 km/hr or perhaps 140 km/hr or even more higher than that during that specific time and either there are also some car near by using the same lane or not, what will happen to me ah... eeee...’nahuzubillah...’ only God knows...

Therefore, my point of view is drive wisely and safely, valued our life and remembers our love ones...Yet our car is still in a good look and performance (tiada cacat celanya...) also there are no regrets will after us...
-peace...! (^^,)